- The appointments are scheduled as a one week intensive with one session each day of that week. The sessions are set up through Zoom meetings, and a camera or computer will need to be positioned for the Practitioner to observe and hear the adult and child.
- Each online coaching session is 30 minutes long.
- Within the Intensive, the same caregiver will need to participate, whether it is a parent, grandparent, or some other frequent caregiver.
- You may have another caregiver present to help point the camera/computer, but that person should be as neutral as possible so as not to distract the child or caregiver receiving the coaching. In other words, the extra person present would not actively participate unless the ABMNM Practitioner invites them into the session.
- The coaching sessions are structured to upgrade your interactions with your child. These coaching sessions will not train you in the ABMNM hands-on Method.
- This program teaches any caregiver to move from “fixing” to connecting with the child. By doing so, significant progress both developmentally and cognitively can occur.
If you are interested, please contact Marcy Lindheimer.